PAWNEE NATION FSA
Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA)
Assistance with 2014 Income Taxes
Read the information below before using FSA.
- Do you have an email address?
- Is your household income less than $58,000 per year?
Then you can prepare your own taxes with the help of the IRS and PAWNEE NATION COLLEGE.
Pawnee Nation College has a link to the IRS MyFreeTaxes website.
With My Free Taxes, you can prepare your taxes from anywhere you have an Internet connection. The software allows you to save your information and return to the site at another date.
- To file your 2014 tax return through MyFreeTaxes, you must verify your identity with your Self-Select PIN or Adjusted Gross Income from your 2013 tax return.
- Prior to beginning FSA be sure that you have the correct name spelling, social security number and date of birth for everyone claimed on the return.
- Have all tax documents including W-2′s, interest statements and 1099′s.
- You do not have to complete the entire return in one sitting.
- The software allows you to save your information and return to the site at another date.
- You can enter your information into the software from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- The taxpayer support number is 1-855-698-9435 from 9am to 9pm CST.
PAWNEE NATION COLLEGE ANNOUNCES ONLI SYPOSIUM SERIES
The Pawnee Nation College (PNC) announces it Oklahoma Native Leadership Initiative (ONLI) series of symposiums for the month of November. These symposiums are informative for all students seeking to grasp the basics of research methods and tools to investigate culture, history or ancestral lineage of family members. Presenting at the November 6, 2014 Symposium will be Mr. W. Welge of the Oklahoma Historical Society. Mr. Welge is a noted historian and has performed in many hours of research and assistance to individuals and groups throughout Oklahoma and especially to many American Indians across the state. He will highlight the Pawnee Agency Papers housed at the Oklahoma History Center in Oklahoma City.
These events are open to the public especially high school students who may desire more knowledge about the type of classes held at PNC. The event center doors will be open at 9:00 AM with speakers presenting by 9:30. The Student Government Association will be selling lunch as their fundraising efforts for the upcoming PNC/ONL Annual College Powwow in March of 2014.
Following the November 6 symposium will be two symposiums on November 13 – Tribal Sovereignty, and November 20 – Repatriation and Tribal Preservation Office Roles and Responsibilities. Each event will take place at the Pawnee Nation Roam Chief Event Center, 208 N. Morris Road, Pawnee, OK. The Roam Chief event center is located one-half mile due North of the Pawnee Travel Center.
For further information, please call or contact the college at the numbers and address above.
Multi-Tribal Job Bank Now Live
Pawnee Nation College (PNC) now hosts a career networking option on the PNC Web site located in the Faculty/Staff section under the Employment Opportunities link. This option is also listed on the ONLI Job Bank page. This multi-tribal Job Bank is sponsored by the ONLI Program. Go to Job Bank page.
PDF Listing of Job-Bank Participants