PAWNEE NATION FSA
Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA)
Assistance with 2014 Income Taxes
Read the information below before using FSA.
- Do you have an email address?
- Is your household income less than $58,000 per year?
Then you can prepare your own taxes with the help of the IRS and PAWNEE NATION COLLEGE.
Pawnee Nation College has a link to the IRS MyFreeTaxes website.
With My Free Taxes, you can prepare your taxes from anywhere you have an Internet connection. The software allows you to save your information and return to the site at another date.
- To file your 2014 tax return through MyFreeTaxes, you must verify your identity with your Self-Select PIN or Adjusted Gross Income from your 2013 tax return.
- Prior to beginning FSA be sure that you have the correct name spelling, social security number and date of birth for everyone claimed on the return.
- Have all tax documents including W-2′s, interest statements and 1099′s.
- You do not have to complete the entire return in one sitting.
- The software allows you to save your information and return to the site at another date.
- You can enter your information into the software from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- The taxpayer support number is 1-855-698-9435 from 9am to 9pm CST.